Of course! Unless we do something we never ever ever do, listen to Jesus on the subject:
- I am the way the truth and the life. He didn't say we.
- The person that hears my words and keeps them it's like the person that builds their life on a deep Foundation of rock. He didn't say our words.
- Many will come in my name, do not follow them.
- If you love me, you will keep my words. He did not say our words. He did not say you will think about keeping my words.
- Why do you call me Lord when you do not do the things that I say?
- Your lips say Lord Lord but your hearts are far from me.
So, according to jesus, are there millions that believe he is the way the truth and the life?
Disciple James here, by virtue of devoting every breath to applying Jesus teachings, well, he can count less than 10, and that's making some educated guesses. In all of history. Tell him what he's got wrong, okay?